Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Moving

Hello-Hello! It's been quite a while since I last post something.
Well, let's just say that life needed me to be a hero again. Life before hobbies.
Don't worry, I got to read a book here and there. I just have difficulties uploading content on my blog even though I have lots of ideas on paper.
Anyway... BIG! No, HUGE NEWS!
 Another reason I hadn't post much lately is that I was working on my new blog which is the same as this blog but fancier. 
Wink!
So yeah! 
I am working on the new blog website. Yes, it is functional. Yes, you can go check it out. But, spoiler alert! I am still working to improve and get my way around it. I am still a newbie so bear with me for a while until I get everything sorted out.
And this is the link to my new but same blog -->  https://elenaoftheuniverse.com/

I am still keeping this blog up. So do not worry, you will be able to find me. ^_^
     

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Your new website is goals!!!!!! You should totally make a post about how to create a website!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am still learning and trying my best. I will think about that. :D

      Delete