Friday, October 13, 2017

Melody Obsession of the Week, Brought to You by Me, Presents Photograph by Ed Sheeran

music, music madness, music notes, music symbols, sketch, drawing, The Book Portal, art, concept art

Hello-Hello! Today, I have another song for you. I am listening it for a while now.
Ed Sheeran is growing on me especially with this song - actually it started with the Shape of you (link to post) but moving on...
This song brings up past memories and love just like a good book that resonates with you does.
Apparently, fall is for memories. I often find myself thinking about good books I read and stayed with me. But, I also think about my past, people, events, and songs I listened during that particular year.  
In my opinion, Photograph is a good song to contemplate about stories - from books or real life - that left a mark on you. Every story change you in a way. So that is why it is important to contemplate and learn from the past.
Every last minute is in the past now. :P
I hope you are going to enjoy this song as much as I do; even though, it is on the slow side.
Without further ado...

Photograph - Ed Sheeran


Listen it on repeat!
Happy Music Madness!

PS

Until next time, feel free to check out my latest posts HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment