Sunday, July 23, 2017

Melody Obsession of the Week Brought to You by Me Presents Game of Thrones Opening Theme

Game of Thrones, opening thumb nail, title sequence, title theme, title, tv show, fantasy

Hello-Hello! I am glad to be back again. And this time, I would like to announce that... I caught a contagious fever... the GAME OF THRONES fever. Finally, I let myself be brainwashed by the fandom and strangely...  I don't regret it. 
I had my mind set on this show for a long time. It was like an annoying thought that keeps bothering your subconscious when you try to fall asleep. Aaand, I did it! It took me almost 5 years - since I first heard of the show - to listen to my brain and the on growing hype. 
Do you know how had it is to stay away from spoilers?
Let me tell you: H-A-R-D to the infinite power. Especially when social media and the internet is booming with spoilers left and right. (Although, I am still shocked to my bones when I hear them... So, that's a plus, right?)
Without further ado, I present to you...

GAME OF THRONES - Opening Theme


Have fun getting it out of your pretty head. >]
Play it on repeat and happy listening!
See you in my next post and don't forget to tell me in the comment section if you are a fan of this epic story (book and/or TV show). ^_^

music madness, music, music symbols, music notes, drawing, sketch,

P.S.

You can check out my last music pick --> HERE <--
And my last book review --> HERE<--

No comments:

Post a Comment