Saturday, June 10, 2017

Melody Obsession of the Week Brought to You by Me Presents PSY 'I Luv it!'

music notes, music, logo, music logo, music madness, sketch, drawing, The Book Portal

Hello-Hello! Today I planned to post a book review - do not worry it's in a rough draft form - but... Music it is. Ha-Ha-Ha! I am too energized for that. Gosh, I wished I had a pen and paper instead of a keyboard. Yes, I write faster than I type. A total shocker in these day and age - not really. ^-^
So... my super-fast thinking brain is impairing my typing ability by shooting too many ideas at me in the same time.
A shot of cold water for you, Brain
Brain: Cheers! Aaaah!
(I literary just had a glass of clod water.)
Music is about harmony and order 99.99% of the time. (That .01% is for the exception to the rule and the fact that I am not a music expert, thus, do not take my words for granted. Wink-Wink!) As I was saying, let's take some time and think about Hydrogen and Oxygen. Two explosive gases came together to form one of the most harmless chemical substances of them all, water.  Without you, water, life on Earth would not exist. Because of you, I can dance today to exhaustion on my favorite rhythm. You are my favorite drink despite the fact that you are a necessity of my existence.

Thor breaks cup, Thor breaks glass, Thor says another, gif, meme Thor meme
Special thanks to gif-Thor for showing support. (Yeah, I know it was about coffee but... Shhh!)

Now, let's dance and sing and liberate the music beast and without further ado... The song!

I Luv it!


Happy Dancing! 
And stay hydrated!

Don't forget to check out my previous song pick -->Here<--
And my latest book-post -->Here<--


No comments:

Post a Comment